Kings Preschool, located in the Kings Educational Center in Kings Mills, is now accepting registrations for the fall 2017-2018 school year.
Class offerings include:
- 3-year-old Preschool: Two or three day programs designed for children 3 years old by September 30. Morning and afternoon sessions available.
- 4-year-old Preschool: Two or three day programs designed for children 4 years old by September 30. Morning and afternoon sessions available.
- 4-5 year old Preschool: A five day afternoon program is available and designed for children turning 5 by December 31, 2017.
- 4 Day classes: This classroom serves special needs and typically developing children in a blended classroom of 3-5 year olds.
- Childcare for Preschoolers: Full time child care is also available for children enrolled in the Preschool program.
Curriculum is based on the Ohio Early Learning Development Standards for preschool education as well as the philosophy of the Kings Local School District. More information may be obtained on our website or by clicking here. To schedule a tour or ask questions about our program, call 398-8050 ext. 10043.