Side Menu Begins

To Request a Transcript

Contact Debby Henderson in the Counseling Department

Please be sure to provide your last name, maiden name if applicable, your graduating year and the university or college to which you would like your transcripts sent. In most cases, the transcripts need to be mailed through U.S. mail from Kings to the target university or college. It will take a couple weeks for the school to receive and record your transcript. 

If the transcript is for personal or job reasons then it can typically be emailed back to you.
Please provide your email.
513-398-8050 ext. 11080